There are eLearning Facilitators at each of the main campuses (Christchurch, Dunedin and Wellington) who:
- Provide support for staff and students for online learning via Moodle and Blackboard.
- Develop digital systems to support teaching and learning.
- Train staff in the use of digital tools and technologies to enhance the learning environment.
You can contact any of them if you have any questions about Moodle or any other eLearning query – email@example.com.
- Teaching and Learning in Health Sciences blog (learning.healthsci.otago.ac.nz)
- Scott Hallman – eLearning Facilitator (UOC)
- Phil Blyth -Senior Lecturer in eLearning
- Steve Gallagher – eLearning Facilitator (DSM)
- Kimberley Johnston – eLearning Facilitator (ELM), currently on maternity leave.
- Chen Wang – Professional Practice Fellow in eLearning (UOW)