The Book module allows you to create a multi-page resource with chapters and sub-chapters. It is recommended for large amounts of information instead of the Page module.
- Using Book (Moodle.org)
How to create a Book
- Login to Moodle and navigate to the course when you want the Book to appear.
- Click Add an activity or resource in the section where the Book should appear.
- Select Book from the RESOURCES section and click Add.
- Give the book a name, click Save and display when finished.
- Add your first chapter – give it a name and write the content. Click Save changes when finished.
How to add another chapter
- Make sure editing is turned on (orange button in the top right-hand corner – Turn editing on).
- Open the Book by clicking on it’s name in your course.
- From the Table of Contents in the block menu on the right-hand side click the + icon next to the chapter you want to add a new chapter after.