Moodle allows you to share files, documents and other resources with your students. The files can be shown individually on your course page or grouped in a folder.
- Working with files (Moodle.org)
- Video: Working with Files and Resources (unitube.otago.ac.nz)
- Video: Renaming, Editing and Hiding Resources (unitube.otago.ac.nz)
How to add a file/resource
- Login to Moodle.
- Navigate to the course and section you want the file/resource to appear in.
- Make sure Edit Mode is turned on (orange button in the top right hand of the screen)
- Drag the file from your computer to the section it belongs and it’ll upload automatically.
- Alternatively, click Add an activity or resource.
- Select File from the Resources section at the bottom.
- Give the file a name and a description if necessary and upload the file.
- Click Save and return to course.