Moodle allows you to share files, documents and other resources with your students. The files can be shown individually on your course page or grouped in a folder.
- Working with files (Moodle.org)
How to add a file/resource
- Login to Moodle.
- Navigate to the course and section you want the file/resource to appear in.
- Make sure Edit Mode is turned on (Turn editing on – piece of paper with pen icon in the top left hand corner).
- Drag the file from your computer to the section it belongs and it’ll upload automatically.
- Alternatively, click Add an activity or resource.
- Select File from the Resources section at the bottom.
- Give the file a name and a description if necessary and upload the file. The convention is YYYYMMDD_Module_Lecturer_The_Title
- Click Save and return to course.