Scheduler allows you to schedule appointments for students – this could be with yourself as the teacher or for course activities like site visits. You specify the possible appointment time slots and students book themselves in.
- Scheduler Module (Moodle.org)
How to create a Scheduler
- Login to Moodle and navigate to the course where the Scheduler will appear.
- Make sure editing is turned on (Turn editing on – piece of paper with pen icon in the top left hand corner).
- Find the section you’d like the Scheduler to appear in and click Add an activity or resource.
- Select Scheduler from the list and click Add.
- Give the Scheduler a name and decide on any other of the settings required – these include allowing bookings in groups, or more than one booking per student, default booking duration.
- Click Save and display when finished.
- Click Add slots and select Add repeated slots or Add single slot.
- Select all the settings necessary and click Save changes.
- Continue to add slots until all time slots are in your scheduler.
How to view bookings in Scheduler
- Click on the link to the Scheduler.
- All slots with a booking will appear in the My appointments tab. Switching between tabs at the top of the screen will allow you to Export (download) all the bookings to a spreadsheet.