Questionnaires are useful for collecting student feedback and evaluations. You can view the responses in a variety of ways including within Moodle or by downloading all the data as a text file to analyse outside of Moodle.
- Viewing Questionnaire responses (Moodle Docs)
How to view Questionnaire responses
- Log into Moodle.
- Navigate to the questionnaire within your course and click on it.
- If you’re able to view responses click View All Responses.
- Use the tabs to view the results:
- Summary – All responses by question. Can be limited to all responses from a given group.
- List of responses – allows you to view a list of all responses and then view each individual response.
- Download in text format – allows you to download all the responses to a
tab delimited text file which can be opened in Excel.
- Non-respondents – allows you to email the users that are yet to respond to the questionnaire.