Certain features (settings) can be enabled or disabled by the owner of a Section. These can be turned on or off by accessing the Features area in the Settings tab of the course in Otago Capture.
These features include:
- Availability of Q&A Section where students and instructors can post and respond to discussions. ON by default.
- Co-Instructors can edit any class content. ON by default.
- Downloads by staff and students. OFF by default.
- Instructors may copy media published in this course to their library. OFF by default.
- Students may copy media published in this course to their library. OFF by default.
More detailed information on these settings can be found on Echo360’s support article found here.