Using Blackboard for the first time can be a bit confusing so we have put together a short checklist of things you should think about.
- Attend a Blackboard Demo (IT Training)
- If your paper uses Blackboard – have you got access to it? The course co-ordinator can request this through Blackboard, otherwise contact AskOtago.
- If your paper doesn’t use Blackboard – do you want to? If you do, get your paper registered using the online Paper Adminstation Application.
- Attend a Blackboard Introduction Course (IT Training)
- Check our other training courses
- Near the end of the semester make sure you have submitted your roll-over request (this means the content of your paper will be shifted to a new paper for the next teaching semester/year).