Before You Begin
To request a Wiki, fill out a Wiki Request Form on the ITS website. Once your form has been processed and your site is set up, you will be notified via email.
To find the form, go to the Wikis page on the ITS website: http://www.otago.ac.nz/wikis
- Go to http://yourwikiname.wiki.otago.ac.nz/ – the url will be provided to you after you wiki has been set up
- You will either see a login required screen, OR you will see your wiki (if it is a “public” wiki). If you do not see a login screen, look in the top right hand corner of the page – – and click the “Log in” link.
- Enter your University username and password and click “Log in”
- If you’re login is successful you will see a ‘Login successful‘ message.
- You’re now ready to begin using your wiki.