To add an image or media item to a wiki page you will first need to upload it to the system. Follow these steps to upload a file:
- Open up your wiki and log in
- Find the Upload file section in your Toolbox – it is in the menu on the left hand side of your screen
- Fill in the form provided – you will need to have an image to upload. Change the Destination filename to something you will remember
- Click Upload file when you’re done
- Now the file is successfully uploaded you will need to add it to a page
- To add an image to a page you use the following links [[Image:File_name.jpg]] or [[Image:File_name.jpg|alt text]] (make sure the File_name.jpg is the name you picked in step 3).
- If you’re adding media you use the following link [[Media:File.ogg]] (where File.ogg is your file name from Step 3).