Viewing your class list (students)
Most podcasting sites are set up so that only one paper of students (for example, GEO101) has access to it. If this is what you asked for when you requested your site, we will make sure that the correct class list is loaded into your site. To view or check your class list:
- If you are not alread in the Administration area, click the “Site Admin” link in the menu on your podcasting site.
- Click on “Users”, then “Manage Groups”.
- The class lists will appear on this page. If they are not correct, please contact the AskOtago
Viewing your list of users
In addition to your class list, you may have other users, such as other members of your teaching team added to the podcasting site. You can view these in the Users area.
- If you are not already in the Administration area, click the “Site Admin” link in the menu on your podcasting site.
- Click on “Users”
- Any staff that already have access will be listed here, and their role will be one of: Administrator. Editor, Author, Contributor or Reader.
- Any students in you class list that have logged in will also appear here. They will be Subscribers. Please note that if a student is in the class list, they will not appear here unless they have logged into the podcasting system at least once.