If you want to remove or change a class list that has been added to your site, you must request this via AskOtago. Class lists that have access to your site will appear on the “Groups” page.
To remove other students and staff (for example, staff who are teaching the paper, or students who are tutors or lab demonstrators):
- If you are not already in the Administration area, click the “Site Admin” link in the menu on your podcasting site.
- Click on “Authors and Users”.
- Find the person you would like to remove, and hold (or hover) your mouse over their name to reveal the sub-menu.
- Click on “Delete”.
- Choose what you would like to do with any posts that this person has created: either “Delete all posts and links” or “Attribute all posts and links to [another user]”.
- Click “Confirm Deletion”.
You cannot delete any user with a role of “Subscriber”, as these are students enrolled in class lists that appear in the “Groups” page.