Once you have added a podcast entry, you can edit it to change the timestamp that was generated when the entry was first added – this is useful if you want to upload a lecture audio file a day or two after the lecture was held, but you want the date to reflect the date that the lecture was given on. You can also change the title and description.
You cannot change, add or delete audio/video files that have been attached to the entry – if you need to change it, remove the post and add a new one.
- If you are not already in the Site Administration area, click the “Site Admin” link in the menu on your podcasting site.
- Click the “Posts” link in the menu
- Click on the title of the post entry you wish to edit
- Make any required changed to the Title and/or Description
- To change the post date, look in the “Publish” box in the top right of your screen, click “Edit” beside “Published on”, and change the date.
- When you have finished your changes, look in the “Publish” box in the top right of your screen, and click “Update”.