Skip to Navigation
Skip to Content
Skip to Search
Skip to Site Map
Deleting Podcast Entries
- If you are not already in the Administration area, click the “Site Admin” link in the menu on your podcasting site.
- Click the “Posts” link in the menu to reveal the sub-menu.
- Click “Edit”.
- Hold your mouse over the name of the post you want to edit to reveal the sub-menu (don’t click, just hover).
- Click Trash
- At this point the entry is now sitting in Trash (you can still get it back).
- Below the title Posts you will see All | Trash – click on Trash to see what is in there
- If you want to permanently delete an entry, hover over the post title and click ‘Delete Permanently’ – be careful you can’t undo this one!