The Otago Capture Administration application is linked to the University’s central timetable system allowing staff to only book rooms that their paper is actually scheduled to have lectures in.
The Schedules page shows you what the central timetable has scheduled for your class, from here you can select what you would like to be recorded.
- Day and Time – ie Monday, 10-11am
- Dates – Dates the schedule will run
- Room – Location of the recording
- Notes – Any errors.
- Recording Type – What is actually recorded by Otago Capture. See Product Groups for more information.
- Automatically Publish – Automatically make these recordings available to students or wait until they have been reviewed.