In some situations there may be a requirement to create an Otago Capture Section that does not align with an official paper or the official paper you are creating a section for does not have an official entry in the central timetable system (Syllabus Plus).
Creating an Event on Otago Capture Administration
- Log in to Otago Capture Administration – https://corpapp.otago.ac.nz/capture
- Click Request Recordings button
- Click Request Recordings for Event
- Provide an Event Code and Name. We also need a Campus and Year. Event sections do not have term or end dates.
- Once you have Saved the event you will be able to provide a Schedule information as well as staff access. You cannot proceed without assigning an owner to the section, but do not need to include schedules for your section.
- After you’ve provided the required information, the event will go into a pending state to be approved. You will receive an email once the section has been approved.
- Start and End times in HH:MM format
- The room you are recording in
- The Product Group
- The date, or date range
You can add more schedules if you need to.
Here’s an example of an Event Schedule:
- Requesting a new Otago Capture Section
- Editing an Existing Otago Capture Section
- Official Papers in Otago Capture Administration