Blackboard is the University of Otago’s Learning Management System, these instructions assume you already have a paper (or more) on Blackboard.
Create an External Link to your Blogging website
- Log into Blackboard and go to your paper
- Go to the content area that you want to add the link to (you may even want to create a new content area) – for example, Course Documents.
- Click the Build Content button and select URL
- Give the link a name – for example, “Research Blog”.
- Paste the url in the “url” box: http://blogs.otago.ac.nz/yoursitename/
- Type any additional instructions in the “text” box: for example, “You will need to log in with your university username and password”.
- Click Submit at the bottom of the page.