Welcome to Otago Blogs
Otago Blogs is a blogging service offered at the University of Otago for teaching and learning, administration and research. You could keep a research diary, publish your projects online, or create an interactive website.
What is a blog?
A blog (web-log) is a type of website that easily maintains chronological posts (articles, journal entries), images and static pages. Typically blogs have a few things in common:
- A main area with chronologically listed posts (newest to oldest)
- An archive of older posts
- Comments and feedback from readers
- A list of links to other related or interesting sites
- RSS (real simple syndication) feeds
How do I get help with my Otago blog?
You will find many self-help pages and videos here. They cover topics from a quick introduction to the blogging system, to more in-depth explanations of posts, comments, settings and much more.
If you’re still struggling with the system or you have a question that isn’t answered here contact AskOtago
Phone: 64 3 479 7000 or 0800 80 80 98