The Performance Dashboard tool summarises some information about specific types of user activity in a Blackboard paper. All users enrolled in the paper are listed, with information about their last login (time/date), Review Status on specific items, which items with Adaptive Release they can view, and a link to their grade center entries.
- Performance Dashboard help (help.blackboard.com)
- Performance dashboard (video)
- Creating a Simple Adaptive Release Rule (video)
- Enabling Review Status (video)
Accessing the Performance Dashboard
- Go to Control Panel and click on Performance Dashboard (it’s in the Evaluation section”)
- You can now see each student’s name, surname, paper role, date/time of last login, days since last login, and links to their Review Status (how many items with Review Status enabled that they have marked as “Reviewed”), Adaptive Release and Grade information.
- To sort data by one of these, click on the appropriate column heading.